Keith Oliver Criminal Law Launches New Website
The legal team at Keith Oliver Criminal Law is proud to announce the launch of their new website, which will help them better defend clients facing a wide range of criminal charges in New Jersey. Their team is dedicated to achieving favorable results against a variety of charges. They may fight to get a client’s case dismissed or charges reduced, negotiate a sentence with little or no jail time, or obtain a not guilty verdict at trial.
New Jersey criminal defense attorneys at Keith Oliver Criminal Law will take the time to get to know their clients, assess the charges and the personal situation, answer their questions, identify available defense strategies and vigorously pursue the best possible outcome in their case.
Cases they handle
The experienced New Jersey criminal defense attorneys of Keith Oliver Criminal Law can help defend a client’s freedom and future if they face criminal charges such as the following:
The firm also assists eligible individuals to seek expungement from their criminal records under New Jersey law.
What to expect from an NJ Criminal Lawyer
If someone has been arrested in New Jersey, the criminal justice process can seem overwhelming, especially if they have never been charged before. The best decision you can make in this case is to talk to a New Jersey Criminal Lawyer by Keith Oliver Criminal Law. Clients can expect their lawyer to:
- Offer a free case review to review the facts of the charges, explain the potential consequences of a conviction, and determine the best options available for their defense
- Investigate the incident to determine the facts of the case and whether the police violated their rights
- Provide direct contact with the attorneys handling the case, who will always be available to discuss any concerns and answer questions
- Stand between the person accused of a crime and the government so that their rights are not violated and they are not pushed into an avoidable outcome
- Leverage knowledge of local court systems and strong working relationships with prosecutors, judges and court staff, to ensure the case runs as smoothly as possible
- Aggressively pursue the most favorable outcome for a person accused of crimes. Whether it’s a reduction or dismissal of charges, a negotiated plea agreement, a deferred sentence or a vigorous defense at trial
Contact Keith Oliver Criminal Law to handle criminal charges
If someone has been charged with a crime in New Jersey, get the competent legal representation they need to defend their rights and obtain a favorable outcome in their case. Contact Keith Oliver Criminal Law today for a free and confidential consultation with a criminal defense attorney in new jersey. Their team looks forward to discussing how they can help New Jersey residents navigate the criminal justice system.
Keith Oliver Criminal Law
180 Kings Highway